2011年3月16日星期三

Not An Interesting Life!!!

Hey, I'm back~Recently is busying on watching movies and drama...Hehe~I like HongKong drama so much, sometimes the story can be very funny, very interesting, and sometimes very stupid.
And the horrible thing is gonna happen soon..T.T..The final exam is coming on this saturday!!!!
Gosh~I still here wasting my time by doing nothing~I hate study!!!
Is it this kind of life is a student should have?
Go to school everyday, handle the exam every month or every semester,facebooking when boring,watch drama when the online speed is really slow,try to sleep if really nothing to do,last minute rush to finish the assignment,have conflict with friends when he or she are not doing his or her job assignment,compete with others to get a stupid A+ result that you think can represent anything....What kind of life is it?Im tired on this kind of life; Im going to stop it!!!Wakeup~~Find something exciting activities to do!!!!You are not supposed to live like this!!!!
By the way, I have to notice that I plan to go to KL on December in this year~~Therefore, WernXin, Wengyee and Justine, you all know to what to do lah~Haha~It not yet confirm, I will tell you by sending you all a message^^

没有评论:

发表评论